Harley Davidson of Eastgate

Harley Davidson of Eastgate
ABOUT THE MEINOR FAMILY AND EASTGATE HARLEY-DAVIDSONIN 1979Ferd and Thelma Meinor purchased the Harley-Davidson of Cincinnati Dealership previously owned by Ray Konkler (At 1375 Tennesee Avenue across from GE building). IN 1999They built the new building at 1799 Tennessee Avenue. IN 1986During the family's ownership of the main store, Harley-Davidson of Cincinnati-Eastgate began as a sub store ran by Ferd and Thel's son Ken Meinor. (At its old location across from Siler's drive-thru) IN 1992The right half of the current building was built. IN 1994We became our own franchise. IN 1995Harley-Davidson of Cincinnati-Eastgate Inc. expanded its motorcycle lineup by being the first in Cincinnati to offer Buell® Motorcycles and products. IN 1999the left half of the building was built to more than double the size of the facility. IN 2004Ferd and Thelma sold the Cincinnati franchise to its new owners, after serving the Cincinnati area for 25 years.